image field set to null on update

Reported 18 Apr 2013 12:27:42
have this problem
18 Apr 2013 12:27:42 phil barnett posted:
I have upgraded to 3.01

Everything works ok when I do an insert record
However when I update the record the image field is set to null

- this occurs if I leave the 'image' field in the form unchanged
(i.e I want to update the text in the record but not the image)

- if I change the 'image' field (i.e I want to update the text field in the record and image) it works ok

Replies

Replied 15 Jun 2024 22:32:20
15 Jun 2024 22:32:20 User ban replied:
Open your web browser and go to the geek suppoort customer services website. You can usually find it by searching for "Geek Squad" on your preferred search engine or by going directly to the Best Buy website and navigating to the Geek Squad section.
Open your web browser and go to the geek suppoort customer services website. You can usually find it by searching for geeksquadcontactnumber on your preferred search engine or by going directly to the Best Buy website and navigating to the Geek Squad section.
Replied 15 Jun 2024 22:33:08
15 Jun 2024 22:33:08 User ban replied:
Geek Squad provides complete technical service for electronics, appliances, computers, and gadgets Visit the official geek squad phone number website
We're here for you whenever you need us, offering top-notch support from official geek squad geek squad website
Replied 15 Jun 2024 22:34:39
15 Jun 2024 22:34:39 User ban replied:
American Airlines is a trusted name in air travel, providing safe and reliable journeys to destinations around the world. With a legacy of excellence and a commitment to customer satisfaction. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, count on American airlines book ticket to get you there comfortably and on time.

Reply to this topic