DMXzone Server Connect Support Product Page

Not a problem

Bad font rendering in Server Connect/App connect windows on Mac osx

Reported 15 May 2018 07:36:49
has this problem
15 May 2018 07:36:49 Hans Haverlach posted:
Hi, this issue was also with Wappler: "George:"What OS are you on? Seems you are missing some system fonts.
But we will include the code fonts in the future so you don’t get such bad results indeed"

In Dreamweaver on Mac osx High Sierra there is really ultra light font rendering in the server Connect windows ánd the App Connect windows. Is this the same issue with system fonts? Then please update the extensions and include the fonts. It is really troublesome to work with.
Thank you!

Replies

Replied 17 May 2018 09:25:47
17 May 2018 09:25:47 Hans Haverlach replied:
And there is another thing:
Quite often when I add a new Global variable name of I have to input a name for a query in Server Connect, (or an input field in App Connect) the cursor is in the field, but typing text on my keyboard does not bring characters in the input field.
I have to click in my editor and add some text there and then try again in the server connect/app connect windows to add text in an input. Second time will work. It is like it does not have focus. It makes working with your tools troublesome.
I am on Mac osx High Sierra, latest Dreamweaver18.1 build 10155
Replied 28 May 2018 14:08:24
28 May 2018 14:08:24 Hans Haverlach replied:
The font rendering issue is solved. I found out that there was no Roboto font present on my Mac. I installed it from Google Fonts and all rendered well.
The issue with textfields not responding/receiving text input still exists though.

Reply to this topic