Feed Genie Support Product Page

I've been holding onto some USDT in the TRC20

Asked 13 Apr 2024 19:08:43
has this question
13 Apr 2024 19:08:43 ilyaz kerimov posted:
Hey folks, I've been holding onto some USDT in the TRC20 format and I'm thinking about converting it to UAH in my Monobank account. Has anyone done this before? I'm looking for a reliable service with good rates and security. Thanks in advance!

Replies

Replied 13 Apr 2024 19:13:59
13 Apr 2024 19:13:59 User  replied:
Hello! Yes, I've gone through this process and can recommend checking out CoinsBar www.coinsbar.net/en/exchange/usdt-trc20-to-monobank-uah/ . They offer a straightforward service for exchanging Tether TRC20 USDT to Monobank UAH. What's great about them is that they promise fast transactions, competitive rates, and ensure the safety of your funds. Their exchange operates in a semi-automatic mode, typically processing applications within 5 to 60 minutes during their business hours. I found their steps for conducting the exchange pretty easy to follow – you just need to register, select USDT as the sending currency, choose Monobank for receiving, and confirm your transaction. The funds should arrive in your Monobank account promptly. They also support several versions of USDT, so it's quite convenient. Just remember to check their website or contact their support if you have any questions, especially about the current fees or the exact exchange process. Good luck with your exchange!

Reply to this topic