Feed Genie Support Product Page

What are the circumstances in which you will require a credit/debit/debit card for Fubo?

Shared 21 Feb 2024 07:29:55
likes this idea
21 Feb 2024 07:29:55 Tech Surf posted:
    [*]FuboTV allows access from over 100+ channels, which can be accessed and streamed via your mobile app.[*]If you enrol from Fubo.tv/connect, you may view news, TV series, and live telecasts, as well as anything else the Television channels you subscribe to require.[*]Many sports networks are available with FuboTV, like ESPN, FS1, NBCSN, & NBA TV.[*]For sports fans, it’s a win-win scenario.[*]Soccer, cricket, MLB, or NBA games, among many other things, may be viewed.[*]You will be given a free cloud DVR to upload and store your best live TV programmes.

Need of Card:-

[*]When your free trial period expires, the computer will convert it to a subscription. The day following your trial version finishes, your first payment is due.[*]The first month will be charged by FuboTV.[*]As a result, it is critical to understand when the free trial period finishes.[*]They will tell you when your sample period expires in the last stage of signing up.[*]“You will not be charged until the trial version expires on (the date at (time),” the notification will say.[*]If you have forgotten this information, you may also check the fuboTV account page.[*]Go to My Account > My Account.[*]The rest of your trial will then be visible to you.

How can I terminate my fuboTV membership?

[*]You have the option to discontinue your Fubotv/connect[*]membership at any moment.[*]There are no cancellation penalties.[*]Even if you cancel your membership, you can still view the material.[*]It will not compensate you.[*]If you want to take a break, you can pause your paid service for a few months.[*]The instructions may be found on this page.

Reply to this topic