Feed Genie Support Product Page

CODING FOR KIDS

25 Jan 2024 07:33:39 Виктор Митин posted:
If you are looking for CODING FOR KIDS, then I recommend you check out the CodaKid school. Programming provides children with the opportunity for creative expression. Creating their own programs and projects can be fun and motivating. Knowledge of programming can be helpful when choosing a career. Many modern jobs require at least a basic understanding of programming. Many programmers work in teams. Programming lessons can help children develop skills in cooperation and group work.

Replies

Replied 07 Jul 2024 14:32:25
07 Jul 2024 14:32:25 Jack White replied:
Have any parents here tried Tynker's programming courses for kids? I've heard they're great for developing problem-solving skills, but I'm curious about your real-life experiences with them!
Replied 08 Jul 2024 11:28:14
08 Jul 2024 11:28:14 Jessica Wright replied:
I've had a fantastic experience with Tynker for my kids! The platform truly makes learning programming fun and engaging. The interactive apps provided in their new bundles are perfect for cultivating critical thinking. Recently, when my child encountered a challenge, the Tynker customer service team was incredibly helpful in guiding us through. I highly recommend it if you're looking to introduce your children to coding.

Reply to this topic