Feed Genie Support Product Page

Experience with Exeter Finance: How do you choose the best car finance?

Asked 19 Jan 2024 12:22:46
has this question
19 Jan 2024 12:22:46 Port Lamartown posted:
Thinking of buying a new car and am considering Exeter Finance for finance. The official website of the company is all very wonderful, but I want to know if anyone has worked with them before? What is your experience? I am interested in the transparency of terms, interest rates and service. I would be grateful for any information and advice on the choice!

Replies

Replied 19 Jan 2024 13:45:24
19 Jan 2024 13:45:24 Eldred Mosciski replied:
What can I say about Exeter Finance? I myself was not a client of this company and I can't say anything, but according to the reviews on the PissedConsumer website, opinions are divided. Some note positive aspects such as convenient terms and high level of service. Some customers comment on unclear terms of transactions and high interest rates. These aspects can affect the overall attractiveness of the financing.Contact Exeter Finance managers with specific questions. This will help to get a clearer picture of the advantages and disadvantages. For more real Exeter Finance customer reviews and experiences, I recommend visiting the Exeter Finance reviews page. A thorough review of other users' experiences will help you make an informed decision.
Replied 22 Jan 2024 15:36:52
22 Jan 2024 15:36:52 Port Lamartown replied:
Thanks for your detailed and well-thought-out advice. Your depth of knowledge and clear explanation have been incredibly helpful. You're a star

Reply to this topic