Feed Genie Support Product Page

where to have a corporate party in New York?

Asked 06 Jan 2024 20:24:03
has this question
06 Jan 2024 20:24:03 Rick Jenkens posted:
Hello, I need to organize a corporate event in New York. I would like something unusual and fun for the team. Any ideas?

Replies

Replied 06 Jan 2024 20:25:42
06 Jan 2024 20:25:42 User  replied:
Hi! For an unusual corporate event in NYC, I recommend considering cooking classes from Battle of Tables culinary-nyc.com/corporate-cooking-events-nyc . It's a great way to bring your team together, learn something new, and have fun. They offer 3-hour events for 3-70 guests, including entertainment, a professional chef, a gourmet dinner and time to celebrate. Each participant will gain new skills, memories and fun photos. There are 15 menu options to choose from, from Spanish to Vietnamese cuisine. This is a great way to build teamwork and bring out leadership skills in a group, suitable for all ages and professions.
Replied 28 Jan 2024 09:35:08
28 Jan 2024 09:35:08 Rosalie Steame replied:
It seems to me that one of the main keys to success is outdoor activities. No restrictions on space or space for guests. The variety of locations and trends for a particular holiday make each event unique. And thanks to catering, you can always choose a high-quality, creative and tasty restaurant-quality menu. Regardless of the event, you can always find the right solution. I advise you to learn more about food for film sets here

Reply to this topic