Feed Genie Support Product Page

What happens if I miss a payment while in a debt consolidation program?

Asked 14 Apr 2023 09:19:06
has this question
14 Apr 2023 09:19:06 Oleksandr Haliabarda posted:
Are you tired of dealing with multiple loans and high interest rates? Debt consolidation can help you combine all your debts into one manageable monthly payment, making it easier to pay off your loans and save money in the long run.

Replies

Replied 14 Apr 2023 09:19:56
14 Apr 2023 09:19:56 Benefit Mebli replied:
I recently refinanced an old loan. I turned to point break financial and took a loan from them to pay off their old one. My application was completed quickly and without any problems. I got quite favorable conditions for me, under which I can pay off a new debt on time and not have problems with it in the future.
Replied 15 May 2024 17:41:07
15 May 2024 17:41:07 Lopp Klopp replied:
Hi all! Many users have encountered the problem that there were inaccuracies in their credit report, and therefore they had a low credit score. To correct errors in a credit report, it is convenient to use the services of Experian, which can be very useful to many users. There is information on how to use their services on their website. But if anyone needs additional advice, anyone can call the experian phone number and they will certainly answer all questions.

Reply to this topic