Feed Genie Support Product Page

Payment systems

Asked 08 Oct 2022 11:53:56
has this question
08 Oct 2022 11:53:56 Asa Tillman posted:
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you how best to implement a payment system to your website, can you tell me companies that are professionally engaged in this?

Replies

Replied 09 Oct 2022 19:34:17
09 Oct 2022 19:34:17 Irina Batchelor replied:
I would like to have alternative payment methods on my site in addition to existing bank cards. As it turned out, it is not difficult to do this, so I turned to a verified payment provider https://solidgate.com/apms/ . I recommend them to you.
Replied 12 Oct 2022 17:36:30
12 Oct 2022 17:36:30 Bonda Bort replied:
Hello, there are many varieties of cryptocurrency and none of them are stable, including dogecoin. If we talk about the purchase itself, I think that the easiest way is to buy bitcoin with visa, by the way, you can use j2tx to buy cryptocurrency, it is a very reliable service, I never had any problems with it.
Replied 22 Jan 2023 23:40:25
22 Jan 2023 23:40:25 Nate Terner replied:
Hi all, someone understands banking technology, I'm trying to figure out how psd2 can be used for business and money making purposes.
Replied 22 Jan 2023 23:48:15
22 Jan 2023 23:48:15 Jake Gogling replied:
Businesses can use PSD2 in several ways to make money:
By becoming a TPP and providing customers with payment services such as online checkout, billing and recurring payments.
By developing and offering innovative financial products and services, such as budgeting and savings tools that can be built on customer account information accessed through PSD2.
Providing other businesses and financial institutions with customer data research and analysis services based on customer data accessible through PSD2.
Providing fraud detection and prevention services to other businesses and financial institutions based on customer data available through PSD2.
It is important to note that all of the above uses of PSD2 must comply with regulatory requirements and customer consent. Also, it will be important to learn more here https://www.eliftech.com/insights/open-banking-regulations-and-psd2-explained/ Hope this really helps you.
Replied 02 Feb 2023 12:45:30
02 Feb 2023 12:45:30 User  replied:
Hello, connecting each channel directly is not the best idea. The very fact of payment is just the tip of the iceberg, real difficulties begin where the user does not see them. This is the integration of the site with the payment system, and the legal registration of cooperation with the payment system, and accounting, and analytics, and operational accounting. Moreover, not all APIs provide solutions for multi-channel payments. Gathering together all the data on cash flows becomes a daunting task. In this case, you can become a new fintech partner to be sure of the reliability of your payment system.
Replied 18 Sep 2023 15:23:49
18 Sep 2023 15:23:49 User  replied:
Hello, I want to say that white label payment platform can make life much easier when running your own business. With the right technology, it's easy to raise money for monthly subscriptions without chasing your target audience with endless manual bills and reminders.
Replied 17 Nov 2023 05:18:03
17 Nov 2023 05:18:03 Nate Terner replied:
One of the standout features of chime-bank.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html is their early direct deposit feature. I now get my paycheck up to two days earlier than my previous bank, which has been a game-changer for managing my finances. The mobile app is user-friendly and allows me to easily track my spending, set up savings goals, and even round up my purchases to save extra money.
Replied 07 Dec 2023 10:17:11
07 Dec 2023 10:17:11 User  replied:
Payment systems play a pivotal role in facilitating financial transactions, ensuring seamless exchanges between businesses and consumers. With the evolution of technology, diverse methods such as credit cards, mobile wallets, and online banking have emerged, streamlining the payment process. The integration of MUNBYN postal scales in certain systems has further enhanced efficiency, allowing for accurate measurement and pricing in shipping services. As the landscape continues to evolve, payment systems continue to adapt, providing secure and convenient options that cater to the dynamic needs of the modern economy.

Reply to this topic