Feed Genie Support Product Page

Why is buying gifts for Father's Day difficult?

Asked 22 May 2022 10:04:25
has this question
22 May 2022 10:04:25 Lopasso Genrihe posted:
Men by nature love to provide for the family and take pride in that. Most men also rationalize the cost vs benefits with the gifts that are bought for them. Men prefer to get gifts for themselves and they will indulge in them.

If the man in the family is the sole breadwinner, and if he gets a gift, he does not want to know that the money spent on the gift will hit back towards the end of the month. Rather, he will prefer to know that the family saved up and the ‘extra’ cash was used for this.

Replies

Replied 22 May 2022 13:45:27
22 May 2022 13:45:27 Lopasso Genrihe replied:
How I understand you. I hate picking out presents myself, especially on holidays like this. My father has everything, absolutely everything. The car, the house, the clothes, everything. As soon as this holiday approaches, I panic because I don't know what to get him. Although recently I gave him a gold ring for men, he really liked it. I will try to provide him with jewelry more often. Jewelry is probably the only thing he doesn't have much of.
Replied 19 Aug 2022 11:22:30
19 Aug 2022 11:22:30 sevak asatryan replied:
Hello. Boomf has evolved from a small, fun link for sending cards to our friends, to a huge collection of fun cards for any occasion. Order one now and make someone happy!

Reply to this topic