Feed Genie Support Product Page

YouTube Feed giving Feed Error?

Asked 29 Dec 2014 02:29:07
has this question
29 Dec 2014 02:29:07 Chris K posted:
Hello, I am trying to create a feed of my YouTube videos on my site (similar to what is shown in showcase). I added in the You Tube Feed via the Server behaviors, and I am trying to get the feed via user.

I typed in my user name for the user and tried testing the feed, but I get an error. I have ensured that my videos can be shared and that I have videos present.

The manual for Feed Genie really only goes into the Picassa feed, it would be extremely helpful to have steps for the other feed sources as well! Especially for those of us that are new to using your extensions and still getting familiar with them and how they work,

Thank you for your help!

Error I am getting:

Replies

Replied 25 Jan 2024 22:38:19
25 Jan 2024 22:38:19 Debin Alsa replied:
Tampa medical spas often work in collaboration with other healthcare professionals, such as dermatologists or plastic surgeons . This collaborative approach ensures that you receive website comprehensive care and access to a wide range of expertise service, allowing for seamless integration of various treatments and procedures.
Replied 26 Jan 2024 09:33:30
26 Jan 2024 09:33:30 Kevin Martin replied:
Errors in feeding the YouTube feed can be caused by various reasons such as network connectivity issues, server errors, outdated or corrupt app versions, or incorrect account settings.

Visit here https://qklocksmith.com/house-lockout-services-in-tuscaloosa-al/ Reliable House Lockout Services in Tuscaloosa AL
Replied 13 Feb 2024 18:04:42
13 Feb 2024 18:04:42 Dinga Du replied:
Experience unparalleled service and craftsmanship with GM Remodeling Services' Marietta Hardwood Floor Installation. Our dedication to exceptional service begins with our personalized approach, as we take the time to understand your unique needs and preferences. From the initial consultation to the final touches, our team is committed to providing a seamless and stress-free experience, ensuring that your hardwood floor installation exceeds your expectations. With our attention to detail and commitment to quality, you can trust that your Marietta home will be transformed with the timeless beauty and unmatched durability of hardwood floors. Let GM Remodeling Services elevate your space with our unmatched service and expertise in Marietta hardwood floor installation.
Replied 15 Feb 2024 01:13:32
15 Feb 2024 01:13:32 Dinga Du replied:
Embark on your journey to wedded bliss with the premier Myrtle Beach wedding at Barefoot Wedded Bliss! Nestled along the sun-kissed shores of South Carolina's enchanting coast, our team of dedicated experts is committed to turning your dream wedding into a breathtaking reality. With meticulous attention to detail and a passion for perfection, we offer unparalleled service tailored to your unique vision. From intimate beachside ceremonies to grandiose affairs, we handle every aspect of your special day with professionalism and care. Let us alleviate the stress of wedding planning so you can focus on creating unforgettable memories with your loved ones. Trust Barefoot Wedded Bliss to orchestrate the Myrtle Beach wedding of your dreams, where love meets the serene beauty of the Carolina coastline.

Reply to this topic