Feed Genie Support Product Page

Could you recommend a hosting service for remote access

Asked 15 Jul 2024 10:08:14
has this question
15 Jul 2024 10:08:14 ilyaz kerimov posted:
Hi everyone! Could you recommend a good hosting service for remote access to Windows servers? I'm looking for something reliable with good support.

Replies

Replied 15 Jul 2024 10:14:49
15 Jul 2024 10:14:49 User  replied:
Hello! I highly recommend checking out MangoHost for your needs. They have excellent options for rdp vps . I've been using their service for a while now, and I'm very satisfied. MangoHost offers various plans starting from Windows 10 up to Windows Server 2022. Their servers are located in Moldova, which ensures great connectivity and low latency. The setup is instant, so you can start working immediately without any delays. Their customer support is available 24/7 and responds very quickly. This is particularly useful if you run into any issues or have questions. They are always ready to assist, making the experience smooth and worry-free. Another advantage is the ability to choose different configurations based on your needs. You can select the appropriate amount of CPU, RAM, and SSD. The prices are quite reasonable, and you can get a discount for longer-term commitments.

Reply to this topic