Universal Data Exporter PHP Support Product Page

Canine Moments Frozen in Time: Dog Photographer Minneapolis

Reported 02 Nov 2023 17:50:13
has this problem
02 Nov 2023 17:50:13 Outreach Web posted:
I am a dog photographer. I have been photographing dogs for more than 10 years, and I love it! I’m always looking for fun photo opportunities with my own dogs and those of my friends. Some of my favorite photosets include the following:
The eyes have it!

You can’t have a portrait without eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul, they say. And they’re right! They are also the most expressive part of our faces, so it makes sense that we want to showcase them in our portraits. We’ve all had that moment when someone tells us how much they like our eyes or how blue they are (or whatever color), but what really matters is what our subject thinks of their own peepers–and whether or not they feel comfortable having them on display in front of strangers with cameras pointed at them all day long.

As pet family portraits in Minneapolis, we know firsthand how hard it is to get good photos when your subject isn’t comfortable enough to relax and let themselves be themselves in front of you–so before you even start snapping away at your furry friend’s portrait session, make sure he knows exactly what kind of experience this will be for him (and don’t forget about yourself!).
Always Be Prepared

As a professional dog photographer, I’ve learned that it’s important to always be prepared. This means bringing along some extra batteries and SD cards in case you run out during a shoot. It also means having a portable charger on hand so that your phone doesn’t die while taking photos or video of your subject(s).

A tripod is essential for getting those crisp images with sharp focus and no blurriness–especially when shooting outdoors in direct sunlight where there isn’t much natural light coming through the lens! Don’t forget about cleaning cloths for both lenses (and even filters) as well as lens protectors if needed; these items help prevent dust from getting into sensitive components inside your camera equipment which could lead to costly repairs down the road.

Reply to this topic