CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

Who knows useful tips for tourism in Egypt?

Shared 14 Jun 2024 17:13:06
likes this idea
14 Jun 2024 17:13:06 Polar Bear posted:
Hey everyone! Planning a trip to Egypt soon and looking for some info to make the most out of it. Anyone got some good tips or reliable websites to recommend? Also, what are the must-visit attractions besides the obvious ones like the pyramids?

Replies

Replied 14 Jun 2024 17:42:33
14 Jun 2024 17:42:33 Dajar Vorm replied:
When I was planning my trip to Egypt last year, I found that https://egypttour.info/ was an absolute gem for gathering information. The website is well-organized and covers everything from historical sites to practical travel tips. I started by browsing through their comprehensive guides on top attractions beyond the pyramids. They highlighted lesser-known treasures like the Karnak Temple Complex in Luxor and the Abu Simbel temples, which were mind-blowing! Plus, they provided details on how to get there, ticket prices, and the best times to visit. One feature I particularly loved was their section on local customs and etiquette. It helped me navigate cultural differences and ensured I showed respect during my stay. After soaking up all the information, I felt confident planning my itinerary. And let me tell you, the trip exceeded all my expectations! From cruising down the Nile River to exploring the vibrant markets of Cairo, every moment was unforgettable.

Reply to this topic