CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

Tips for a beginner manicurist

Shared 09 Jun 2024 18:43:11
likes this idea
09 Jun 2024 18:43:11 Wesley Greer posted:
Hello! I am a beginner manicurist and would like to learn more about KOMILFO nail extension products. Which gels and acrylics do you work with most often, and what are your impressions of using them? How do they behave at work, is it easy to work with them and how long do they stay on the nails?

Replies

Replied 09 Jun 2024 20:32:39
09 Jun 2024 20:32:39 Albert Cooley replied:
The first product I want to mention is Komilfo Gel Builder. This gel has an excellent consistency, which makes it easy to apply and model. Thanks to its unique formula, I am able to create a beautiful and durable nail extension. It sticks well to my nails and doesn't drip while I work, which makes it easier for me to create different designs. Another product I use frequently is Komilfo Acryl Powder. This acrylic has excellent adhesion to the natural nail and does not cause irritation to my clients. It is easy to sculpt and allows me to create thin and durable nails. I also noticed that Komilfo acrylic powder has a high degree of resistance to damage, which makes the nails durable and retaining their original appearance for a long time.
Replied 10 Jun 2024 08:00:56
10 Jun 2024 08:00:56 Max Wise replied:
Among the gels from KOMILFO, I most often use their base gel and color gels. The base gel perfectly levels the nail plate before extensions, making the surface smooth and ideally prepared for applying other layers. As for gel paints, they are perfectly pigmented, easy to apply and evenly distributed over the nail, creating a rich and long-lasting color. Regarding acrylics from KOMILFO, I prefer their acrylic powder. It is great for creating longer nails and designs. It mixes easily with liquid without creating lumps, which makes the modeling process convenient and enjoyable. My impressions of using KOMILFO products are very positive. They behave predictably and consistently at work, which is very important, especially for novice craftsmen. Gels and acrylics last a long time on nails, especially with proper preparation of the nail plate and application. My clients usually note that their manicures using KOMILFO products remain flawless for several weeks.

Reply to this topic