Summer sale! Get up to 51% OFF with DMXSUMMER24 promo code.

CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

Exploring Options for Establishing a Physical Nexus for Amazon Selling

Asked 21 Mar 2024 21:11:24
has this question
21 Mar 2024 21:11:24 Iryna 2904 posted:
Hello fellow Amazon sellers! I'm currently exploring options for establishing a physical nexus for my business. Can anyone share their experiences or recommendations regarding setting up a physical presence for Amazon selling, such as warehouses or offices? How did you navigate the logistics, legalities, and costs involved? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated as I consider this next step in expanding my operations.

Replies

Replied 21 Mar 2024 21:34:55
21 Mar 2024 21:34:55 User  replied:
Establishing a physical nexus can be a crucial step in scaling up your Amazon business. One resource that has been immensely helpful for me in this journey is VAT Compliance's article on "Physical nexus for Amazon sellers". They provide valuable insights into the legal implications and tax obligations when setting up a physical presence for Amazon selling. One key takeaway from their article is the importance of sales tax registration in states where your goods are stored. This ensures compliance with tax laws and prevents any unexpected liabilities. The Lovat–Amazon integration they mention also seems like a convenient solution for automating sales tax returns, streamlining the process, and minimizing the risk of errors.

Reply to this topic