CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

Off-leash obstacles

Asked 26 Feb 2024 19:16:57
has this question
26 Feb 2024 19:16:57 Habriel Fring posted:
My shepherd mix Apollo is fantastic off-leash at the park but I want to take his training up a notch by working on off-leash obedience and agility skills. I think professional training could really help give us the structure and skills to succeed. Does anyone have a recommendation for a trainer experienced with off-leash work and agility for high drive working breeds? I’d love to strengthen our communication and bond through advanced skills training.

Replies

Replied 26 Feb 2024 19:30:15
26 Feb 2024 19:30:15 Jordi Bennedict replied:
Oh, how wonderful that Apollo is already showing such great promise off-leash! It sounds like you two have a fantastic foundation. I went through something similar with my border collie, Luna. She was a dynamo in the park but needed that extra edge in her training. We decided to invest in professional training, and it made all the difference. Not only did it bolster her obedience and agility, but our bond grew stronger through the structured learning and challenges. I stumbled upon Wasatch Canine Camp during my search for a trainer who really understands high drive breeds and their unique needs, especially regarding off-leash skills and agility. Their approach is tailored and really brings out the best in your dog while strengthening your communication and teamwork. Here's where I found them: wasatchcaninecamp.com/dog-training-payson-ut/ Luna's transformation was incredible; she's not only more responsive but also visibly happier with the new challenges and successes. It might be the perfect place for Apollo to take his skills to the next level and for you to deepen that special bond. Best of luck on this exciting journey with your furry friend!
Replied 11 Jun 2024 03:14:19
11 Jun 2024 03:14:19 User  replied:
One of the new endless games that you should not miss is tunnel rush. Control a spaceship into unknown space and unpredictable obstacles.

Reply to this topic