Summer sale! Get up to 51% OFF with DMXSUMMER24 promo code.

CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

Navigating New Complexities

Asked 21 Feb 2024 14:30:50
has this question
21 Feb 2024 14:30:50 Habriel Fring posted:
As someone who has focused on traditional in-house DevOps, I'm really interested in learning more about the growing "DevOps as a Service" trend. But it also looks complex to get right. Are there any insightful blogs you'd recommend from experts who have experience setting up and managing DevOps in the cloud? A friend of mine works at a startup that tried to DIY it and ran into a mess of issues with their microservices. I'd love an experienced perspective on the unique challenges and best practices of DevOps-as-a-Service compared to traditional models. The more practical insights from the trenches the better!

Replies

Replied 05 Mar 2024 09:09:54
05 Mar 2024 09:09:54 Jordi Bennedict replied:
Diving into DevOps as a Service was quite the adventure for our team. Initially, we thought it'd be a simple shift from our traditional setup. Boy, were we wrong! We hit every snag you can imagine, especially with our microservices acting up. During this time, I stumbled upon a blog that became our go-to guide: www.a-dev.tech/services/devops-as-a-service/ It's a goldmine of practical advice, straight from the trenches of setting up and managing DevOps in the cloud. The insights on tackling the unique challenges of this model were spot-on, helping us navigate through the complexities and significantly smoothing out our process. For anyone stepping into this space, I can't recommend it enough. It's like having a seasoned DevOps guide by your side.

Reply to this topic