CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

In Search of a Reliable Online Shop for Samsung Water Filters

Asked 22 Jan 2024 14:34:30
has this question
22 Jan 2024 14:34:30 Habriel Fring posted:
Hey there! I recently moved to Auckland and settled into a beautiful home with my family. Our Samsung refrigerator has been the star of our kitchen, helping us keep our food fresh and tasty. However, it seems that the water filter in our fridge needs a replacement. I've been scouring the internet in search of a trustworthy online shop in New Zealand that specializes in Samsung water filters. Could you lend me a hand and recommend a store where I can find the perfect replacement? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

Replied 22 Jan 2024 18:52:22
22 Jan 2024 18:52:22 Jordi Bennedict replied:
Kia ora! Congrats on the new home in Auckland - what an exciting move for your family. I feel you on needing a new water filter for that Samsung fridge. Those things keep the water so fresh and clean, but have to be replaced often.
When I first moved to Wellington, I was browsing online trying to find replacement filters too. Ended up stumbling on this little shop called Appliance Spares NZ. They had every fridge part and accessory you could think of! I took a chance and ordered my Samsung Water Filter from them, and it arrived in just a couple days. Worked perfectly and was way cheaper than the appliance store at the mall.
Since then, Appliance Spares has been my go-to anytime I need a new water filter, dryer belt, or other appliance part. They really know their stuff and have great customer service too. I'd recommend checking them out for your Samsung fridge filter. Kia kaha with the new place!

Reply to this topic