CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

Anxious Annie's Pamper Session

Asked 07 Dec 2023 08:34:51
has this question
07 Dec 2023 08:34:51 Habriel Fring posted:
My rescue pup Annie is very shy and fearful, especially in new environments. I'd love to pamper her with a spa grooming day but need an patient, gentle groomer that can accommodate her special needs. Do you know of any dog groomers in Calgary that cater to anxious pups? Extra patience, love and special handling is a must! Annie deserves to look and feel her best while getting the tender loving care she needs. Any recommendations would be amazing!

Replies

Replied 08 Dec 2023 19:22:05
08 Dec 2023 19:22:05 Jake Gogling replied:
Hi everyone, I want to detail my experience with https://doggroomercalgary.com. First off, their expertise in dog grooming is truly amazing. Not only are the groomers qualified, but they are passionate about what they do. They have an excellent understanding of different breeds and their specific grooming requirements. Whether your dog needs a simple brush and haircut or a full spa treatment, they will do it all for you.
Replied 09 Dec 2023 11:10:15
09 Dec 2023 11:10:15 Nate Terner replied:
I looked at the site you shared and I can say it looks pretty impressive, I think it could work. I was just not sure where to take my puppy for a haircut as I got him recently and am not very knowledgeable about dog grooming yet.

Reply to this topic