CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

Online relationship

Asked 28 Nov 2023 16:47:58
has this question
28 Nov 2023 16:47:58 Cory Webb posted:
Does an online relationship count as a real relationship as well? How do you define a relationship?

Replies

Replied 28 Nov 2023 16:48:57
28 Nov 2023 16:48:57 Peter Ccoxx replied:
As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't. I have an online friend and we are not in a relationship other than a friendship. Maybe it will be more, someday. To me, a relationship is when you physically spend a good amount of time together.
Replied 28 Nov 2023 16:55:27
28 Nov 2023 16:55:27 Roger Gallagher replied:
Definitely, the online realm has blurred the lines of what constitutes a 'real' relationship. It's not about the medium; it's the connection. For me, a relationship is built on understanding, trust, and shared experiences, whether physical or virtual. Technology has revolutionized dating, enabling us to explore connections beyond borders. I'd suggest delving into articles about online dating. There's a fascinating world out there. Who knows, with modern internet tech, you can even explore the possibility of finding https://uadates.com/ukrainian-brides.html Ukrainian real brides, broadening the horizons of what a 'real' relationship can be. It's all about embracing the evolving dynamics of human connection.

Reply to this topic