Summer sale! Get up to 51% OFF with DMXSUMMER24 promo code.

CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

Why women are outperforming men in cryptocurrency trading

Asked 16 Nov 2023 20:57:07
has this question
16 Nov 2023 20:57:07 Georgia Mill posted:
I recently learned that women are indeed more successful in the field of cryptocurrency trading. Is it really so? And if so, what do you think it has to do with it?

Replies

Replied 16 Nov 2023 21:23:32
16 Nov 2023 21:23:32 Ollie Acon replied:
Thanks to the excellent article https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/7448d9f3-1fa0-460d-bd24-3076044d0c10 I learned that a survey by Independent Reserve reveals that women are more likely to earn money or break even on their cryptocurrency trades than men . According to the report, 76% of women said they made money or broke even on their investments, while 72% of men made profits or avoided losses. The report was initiated in February 2023 by the Independent Reserve Cryptocurrency Index (IRCI), which polled 1,500 everyday Singapore residents on their attitudes toward cryptocurrency.
Replied 16 Nov 2023 21:47:04
16 Nov 2023 21:47:04 Joan Binner replied:
As per the Women’s Day Survey Report 2023 by KuCoin, 52% of women tend to hold their investments for the long term. Conversely, only 38% of men tend to hold for the long term. This might be why women seem to perform better than their male counterparts in cryptocurrency trades. Staying longer on their investments might have given women an edge over men in the crypto ecosystem.
Replied 03 Jan 2024 17:22:38
03 Jan 2024 17:22:38 Arik Sirach replied:
This is quite informative and useful information for me, but let me share the exciting story of my unique experience immersing myself in the world of fbs scam trading.
The day I decided to explore the financial field, FBS became my guide to the world of opportunities. My first look at trading was, to put it mildly, skeptical, but FBS promised not just trading, but a real financial adventure. Opening an account was like the first step into the unknown. With FBS, every trade became an incredible journey where I experienced the exhilarating eddies of the market and learned the art of trading like a financial chart explorer.
Replied 09 Jan 2024 15:47:30
09 Jan 2024 15:47:30 farha khatri replied:
Establishing a governance model enables token holders to actively participate in decision-making processes. newcrypto
Replied 04 Mar 2024 15:59:35
04 Mar 2024 15:59:35 Mike Anderson replied:
Women are excelling in cryptocurrency trading due to their meticulous research, risk-averse approach, and long-term investment strategies. Payment gateways such as Coinbase and Binance provide user-friendly interfaces and secure platforms, making it easier for both men and women to participate in cryptocurrency markets. With access to reliable payment gateways, women can confidently navigate the world of crypto trading and capitalize on emerging opportunities in the digital asset space.
Replied 21 Mar 2024 18:50:38
21 Mar 2024 18:50:38 User  replied:
In the realm of cryptocurrency trading, tradetrek.fr shines as a dependable platform, offering traders an array of innovative tools and features. With its intuitive interface and real-time market analysis, tradetrek.fr enables users to stay informed and make timely decisions. Whether you're a seasoned trader or new to the game, tradetrek.fr provides the resources to navigate the complexities of the crypto market with confidence. Its customizable trading strategies and seamless trade execution capabilities empower traders to optimize their trading experience. With tradetrek.fr at your disposal, you can embark on your trading journey with assurance, knowing you have a reliable partner by your side.

Reply to this topic