CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

Who has experience in buying modern ecopackaging?

Shared 17 Jul 2024 14:12:36
likes this idea
17 Jul 2024 14:12:36 Polar Bear posted:
I'm considering switching to eco-friendly packaging for my business. I run a small online shop where I sell handmade jewelry, and I want to make my packaging more sustainable. I've been looking into options like recyclable cardboard boxes, compostable poly mailers, and even plantable seed paper. The goal is to reduce plastic use and offer my customers something they can feel good about. Has anyone here made a similar transition? What suppliers did you use, and did you notice any changes in customer feedback or sales?

Replies

Replied 17 Jul 2024 15:19:27
17 Jul 2024 15:19:27 Dajar Vorm replied:
I've been using eco-packaging from One Earth for my jewelry business, and it’s been a great decision. Their products include everything from biodegradable bubble wrap to compostable mailers. I opted for their recyclable cardboard boxes and compostable cushioning for shipping my items. The quality has been fantastic, and I've received a lot of positive feedback from customers. One piece of advice I’d give is to order samples first to see the quality and how well it fits your products. Another tip is to consider their confectionery trays if you need something sturdy yet eco-friendly—they’re perfect for displaying or shipping delicate items. The customer service at One Earth is also top-notch, always ready to help with any queries. Just remember to factor in slightly longer shipping times for some products, but it’s worth it for the environmental benefits and the positive brand image.

Reply to this topic