CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

My partner and I are going to France soon

Asked 19 Jun 2024 20:28:33
has this question
19 Jun 2024 20:28:33 Mandy Lis posted:
Hey everyone, I need some help! My partner and I are going to France soon and we're dying to get some professional photos taken while we're there. The problem is, I'm completely overwhelmed by all the options and I have no idea who's legit and who's not. We really want someone who can capture the vibe of the trip and give us some amazing memories to look back on. Any recommendations or tips on how to find a great photographer over there?

Replies

Replied 21 Jun 2024 21:35:09
21 Jun 2024 21:35:09 Peter Gray replied:
When I was in Paris last year, I had the same struggle until I found this awesome photographer on https://litvinphoto.com/ . They made our time in France unforgettable with stunning photos that captured every special moment. I bet they have connections or could recommend someone just as fantastic in Italy. The key is finding someone who understands the local scene and can make you feel comfortable. Trust me, reaching out to a pro like that makes all the difference!
Replied 23 Jun 2024 16:27:34
23 Jun 2024 16:27:34 William Hallas replied:
Alright, so here’s my two cents on finding a photographer in France. My cousin did this whole European tour and raved about how crucial it was to book someone who knows the local spots and can catch those genuine moments. It’s not just about getting pretty pictures, it’s about having a smooth, fun experience. Look for someone with great reviews and a style that matches what you’re envisioning. You want those photos to tell a story, not just be another posed shot.

Reply to this topic