HTML5 Video Player Support Product Page

In progress

html5 video player not working in firefox 14 or 15

Reported 08 Oct 2012 02:36:44
have this problem
08 Oct 2012 02:36:44 jose andujar posted:
html5 video player not working on firefox 14 or 15
I did the mine type inputs on the server
it works on all the browser except for firefox.
any adeas ? ? that I should try.

here is the link to the page with the video
www.kaiganfluid.kaigankaratedo.com/pages/video_sensei_lopez.html

thanks

Replies

Replied 14 Jun 2024 17:36:35
14 Jun 2024 17:36:35 naaz hudson replied:
QuickBooks is accounting software developed and marketed by Intuit Inc. It is widely used by businesses and individuals for various accounting and financial management tasks. Intuit, the developer of the software, has updated its website with all the instructions for Quickbooks download and installation. QuickBooks is accounting software developed and marketed by Intuit Inc. It is widely used by businesses and individuals for various accounting and financial management tasks. Intuit, the developer of the software, has updated its website with all the instructions for Quickbooks download and installation.
Replied 14 Jun 2024 17:37:10
14 Jun 2024 17:37:10 naaz hudson replied:
To activate your disney plus account, you can visit disneyplus.com/begin and enter the 8-digit code provided to you. It's a great way to access a world of entertainment, especially if you're a fan of Disney's rich history and exciting new ventures. To activate a Disney Plus subscription or redeem a code, you typically need to visit the disneyplus.com/begin website or use the Disney Plus app and follow the instructions provided during the activation or subscription process.
Replied 14 Jun 2024 17:37:43
14 Jun 2024 17:37:43 naaz hudson replied:
Lowes.syf.com/activate is the official website for activating new credit cards from Lowe's so you can start using your card's benefits and rewards. Activate your Lowe's credit card to enjoy seamless shopping experiences online, in-store, or through the Lowe's mobile app.

Reply to this topic