Forums

This topic is locked

Does support exist at all on DMXZone?

Posted 24 Jul 2008 18:04:57
has voted
24 Jul 2008 18:04:57 Tony Burton posted:
I purchased products and have been trying to get them to work together as per the way they are touted to do (specifically, Flash MP3 Player and MediaFlow.) The tutorials must leave something out, and the manuals are incomplete. I've tried to communicate with some of the people whose emails I was able to find (Kiril Iliev and George Petrov) but all they have done thus far is to ask me if I have done the obvious. I've wasted a LOT of manhours trying to make the programs work as advertised, and still can't do it... my last two emails have been totally ignored by both men.

Why don't they have a REAL support option anywhere? I mean, no offense is intended, but people who respond on forums are doing this out of the goodness of their heart. They're not being paid. Given the price of the software, I would think that there is some sort of support staff to respond to problems in an expeditious manner. But I have given up on trying to get any professional support from the company. Customer support seems to be non-existent.

I'm working on a Mac, Intel dual-core, 2.16 GHz, 3 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive. If any of you feel inclined to help someone with problems trying to get the MP3 player and MediaFlow to work together as shown in the Jukebox demo, I'd greatly appreciate it. I spent all this money on the software for a specific use, and it looks like I've poured my money down a hole at this point.

Tony Burton

"When choosing the lesser of two evils, remember it is still an evil."
- Lerner

Reply to this topic