Forums

This topic is locked

Image Viewer Captions don't appear

Posted 28 May 2008 20:53:31
has voted
28 May 2008 20:53:31 Chris Gray posted:
I am trying to insert an image viewer on a page to display some pictures with captions below each one. When I insert the images and text with the image viewer's default settings (colors, text size, etc.) all the text appears. If I change any of the initial settings (such as background to black, font color to blue, font size, etc.), only 10 characters of the text appears for the first image and the second image's caption doesn't appear at all.

I've resized the image viewer to make it larger and allow for more room for the caption at the bottom. I've also inserted a smaller image. I've deleted and recreated the entire object. I've created the viewer on a different page with and without CSS formatting.

The most bizarre thing to me is that on the exact same page with the same formatting, I could get the captions to appear in their entirety. This makes me know it will work. I just don't know what could have inadvertently changed.

Is there some text length modifier that limits the amount of the caption which will appear? I have tried to change almost everything that appears for the viewer's properties and nothing will solve the problem.

Thanks for any help or advice!

Replies

Replied 19 Jun 2008 17:31:28
19 Jun 2008 17:31:28 Jeffrey Falcone replied:
I am trying to insert an image viewer and when I get it all set up it will show up in firefox browser but not in Safari or Internet Explorer. Any idea what this could be caused from?

Thanks

Jeffrey C. Falcone
Marketing Director
Controlled Automation, Inc.

Reply to this topic