Forums

This topic is locked

DW CS3 placing recordsets in uneditable regions

Posted 07 Mar 2008 01:10:45
has voted
07 Mar 2008 01:10:45 Sean O'Hara posted:
Hi all,

Got a real annoying problem with a project im currently working on and im hoping one of you could point me in the right direction.

I created a site completely with all but a content box in the middle finished and then decided to try making it a template. Once doing this i created an editible region for this content that will change from page to page and all seemed well.

When im adding a recordset in the pages created from this template, it states that i will be changing information thats currently uneditable and asks if i would like to continue (which i thought was strange since all other recordsets are placed at the top of the page before the html tag). Pressing yes puts the query in a random place of the page (a random uneditble place of the page) instead of at the top with all the other recordsets it created (allbeit created before making the page into a template).

The only option i can see is codeOutsideHTMLIsLocked="false" and the editable region is around the mainContent div tag (same tag used creating a site with 3 columns). I cant seem to find anything wrong.

Ive googled it a bit but can't seem to find anyone with the problem let alone the solution. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

Reply to this topic