Forums

This topic is locked

How to update images?

Posted 23 Feb 2008 00:20:05
has voted
23 Feb 2008 00:20:05 Patrick Houlihan posted:
I have my database all set up where a user can register by supplying a first name, last name.... and a picture update load via DEVELOPER TOOLBOX. So the path to the where the image gets strored in the dB but the actual image gets stored on my domain server. This is all great and all...However, I can't figure out how to update an image. If one of my users want to update their image, it does not work. I try and use the update record, that does nto work. I've searched all over adobe and can't find anything. I have my primary ley set-up corectly, there is nothign wrong with my database, I just can't have an update form to update the path to teh new image and stor ethe new image on my domain server. Been pulluing the hair out of my head for near 10 hours on this one!!

Any comments, thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks,

Patrick

Replies

Replied 29 Feb 2008 03:41:58
29 Feb 2008 03:41:58 Ryan G replied:
I don't know how many sites you design, but if you do multiple sites, you might take a look at these extensions: www.justdreamweaver.com/webassist-web-developer-suite.html

I use those and ADDT and I find they compliment each other nicely, although there is some overlap in function.

Reply to this topic