Forums

This topic is locked

slideshow pro has mad dreamweaver unstable

Posted 30 Jan 2008 08:29:11
has voted
30 Jan 2008 08:29:11 Giles Rimmer posted:
Hi,
Don't know if anyone can help (noone from dmx zone has offered any support) with this...

Am running dreamweaver 8 and bought slideshow pro based on the sales pitch of how great and effortless it is. It takes way too long for the slideshow to run even after reducing the image size as much as I can before it has a visual effect. Now when ever I try to edit a page the whole thing locks up. One option is to remove slideshow pro and find a product that works and does what it says it does but then I've just wasted money - strangely enough the last email I sent to dmx zone requested a refund and they haven't replied. Does anyone have any suggestions? (bluejuicelive.com/Pictureslideshow.html)

Thank you for any help.

Giles

Replies

Replied 30 Jan 2008 13:13:13
30 Jan 2008 13:13:13 Tony Redhead replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Don't know if anyone can help (noone from dmx zone has offered any support) with this...<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Hi Giles,

Don't know if it will help or not but you might want to try posting in the Slideshow Pro forum at www.dmxzone.com/forum/default.asp?NewsId=11360

Tony

Reply to this topic