Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

looking for php email form w/image upload

Posted 23 Apr 2007 19:06:25
has voted
23 Apr 2007 19:06:25 Josh lindem posted:
I currently use email forms for various reasons. I have one customer that would like to have an email form that users would fill out, but would additionally upload an image.

So that when the user hits "submit" it takes all that information and inserts it into an email and sends it off to the owner. The owner receives the text based email with an image attachment.

As I've said I've used email forms and they're great, but this requirement of having the option of attaching an image is a little beyond me. can anyone help me out here? how do I go about attaching an image as an attachment to the email?

Thanks,
josh

Replies

Replied 17 May 2007 23:17:57
17 May 2007 23:17:57 blaine hulbert replied:
Try formmail.php

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I currently use email forms for various reasons. I have one customer that would like to have an email form that users would fill out, but would additionally upload an image.

So that when the user hits "submit" it takes all that information and inserts it into an email and sends it off to the owner. The owner receives the text based email with an image attachment.

As I've said I've used email forms and they're great, but this requirement of having the option of attaching an image is a little beyond me. can anyone help me out here? how do I go about attaching an image as an attachment to the email?

Thanks,
josh
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic