Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

File Genie PHP

Posted 27 Mar 2007 15:22:40
has voted
27 Mar 2007 15:22:40 Chris Wilson posted:
I am looking for a script that i can use to allow users to browse for images on the server. I have a news section to the site and each news article can have an image assigned to it (the image file name is stored in a mysql field). So i currently have an insert transaction form which allows them to brose their local machine to upload an image. What i really need is something that when you click browse it opens up a new window and lets you either upload a new image or select one already on the server.

File Genie PHP seems like it might work but i wanted to check. Will i be able to use file genie to insert the file location into the form field so that it can be added to the database?

I am using KTML for the rich text fields - www.interaktonline.com/Products/Online-HTML-Editor/KTML-for-Dreamweaver/Overview/ which include a file explorer - www.interaktonline.com/Products/Online-HTML-Editor/KTML-for-Dreamweaver/Features/Details/Remote+File+Explorer.html?id_ftr=168 which works brilliantly but cannot be used to insert the file name.

Chris Wilson

Reply to this topic