Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

google sitemap generator

Posted 07 Aug 2006 05:58:19
has voted
07 Aug 2006 05:58:19 James Harrill posted:
Hello,

Being a free extension I am not expecting real support on your Google Sitemap generator, but I wanted to post this in case someone has gotten the same error. I have 11 sites, all PHP/MySQL. I used the DMXZone Google Sitemap Generator in DW 8 and also tried in DW MX2004. I got it to run on 5 sites, then started to get a javacsript error onClick on the 6ths site. Tried on several other sites, get the same error, Tried rebooting, same error. My site has several thousand pages, so it takes while to run, and I have to montior it because I keep getting Dreamweaver messages that a script is running for an extended time, do I want continue. I keep clikcing Yes. For the first 5 sites, it eventually completed successfully.

The exact error I get is:

"While executing onClick in GoogleSiteMap.htm, a Javascript error occurred".

Also, the error appears to come at the end of the build. Meaning, it runs for about 10 to 15 minutes, then I get the error.

Thanks

Replies

Replied 22 Oct 2007 20:19:46
22 Oct 2007 20:19:46 Rodrigo Ramos replied:
I think i have the same problem.

After start the generator, i receive a message about "permission denied" in a specific folder. Im fact, this subfolder have no special permission rules, if comparing with other subfolders. I tried using Dreamweaver from remote and from local. Did not work.

I also tried Dreameaver8 and MX, didn´t work either.

Anyone could help?

rodrigo - brazil

Replied 23 Oct 2007 11:06:33
23 Oct 2007 11:06:33 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi all,

This problems is caused from some of your links.

The following thread discuss this issue:
www.dmxzone.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=32791&NewsId=10538

For more information you can also check the following FAQ:
www.dmxzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=7&NewsId=13798

I hope that you will find this information useful.

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic