Forums

This topic is locked

Don't you wish?

Posted 21 Apr 2005 19:55:21
has voted
21 Apr 2005 19:55:21 Steve Skinner posted:
I just received the latest dmxzone.com newsletter. I've noticed that these newsletters get sent out like clockwork, but I have yet to receive any kind of response from dmxzone on the problems I've been reporting with smartmailer and the html editor. In each instance, there are multiple people reporting the same issues in the forum posts. We're all in the same boat - just waiting for dmxzone to do - or say anything...

Don't you wish dmxzone gave the same attention to quality and customer service as they do to sending out their f**king newsletters?? Unfortunately, it's not their newsletters I need to rely on - it's their products.

Just voicing some frustration... I'd love to have a dmxzone.com response and better yet some information as to the improvements to the aforementioned extensions.

Replies

Replied 28 Apr 2005 10:09:50
28 Apr 2005 10:09:50 Andre Bender replied:
I've already sent them a mail with this issue.

At least they could tell us which application they use to send their newsletters as I looks that it works for them...

It really sets me up that noone of the developer team is giving any support for this extension that definitly doesn't work properly. But they are still selling it. We should give Macromedia a call, maybe.

Reply to this topic