Forums

This topic is locked

Advanced HTML Editor build 2.0.3

Posted 29 Mar 2005 10:01:24
has voted
29 Mar 2005 10:01:24 Kim Greve posted:
I'm having some trouble with the Advanced HTML Editor.

When I submit my form and the editor is in TEXT mode, the html code is totally fucked up (excuse my language). Take a look at the example below.

I enter:<b> This is some text</b> in the editor.
I submit the form and saves the content in the editor to the database. After the page has reloaded I switch to TEXT mode and the text look like this: <b>&lt;p&gt;This is a some text&lt;/p&gt;</b> which is what it should be.

<b>BUT</b>

If I submit the form when I'm in TEXT mode, the text looks like this after the page is reloaded:

<b>&lt;span class="ccp_tag"&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;/span&gt;This is some text&lt;/span&gt;</b>

As you can see, in this very simple example, this is not good.
Do you know what's causing this error?

I really hope that you can help me with problem, and looking forward to hear from you. So if you need any information, please let me know.

<b>Table Editing!</b>

After you have inserted a table, you can't add new rows or merge and split cells or set alignment on individual cells. you have to go to text view and do some copy and paste, and you have to know what to copy and paste. this is <b>not</b> user friendly. Actually I've got several complaints about this.

Is this something I can expect to be implemented in near future. I really hope so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Kim Greve

Replies

Replied 29 Mar 2005 10:47:42
29 Mar 2005 10:47:42 Chris Charlton replied:
Sorry, but the general forums are not for Extension posts/help. Please re-post your questions/issues in the extensions' own forum. Thank you for undertsanding.

Advanced HTML Editor:
Homepage - www.dmxzone.com/showDetail.asp?NewsId=6180
Forum - www.dmxzone.com/forum/default.asp?NewsId=6180

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic