Forums

This topic is locked

Smart Image Processor - DMXzone Thumbnail Problem

Posted 22 Mar 2005 16:31:27
has voted
22 Mar 2005 16:31:27 Matt Bailey posted:
I'm having problems using the DMXzone Thumbnail server format (used for displaying created thumbnails on a web page without having their url in the database).

When I try to apply the server format to a dynamic data source nothing happens to my code. So I reinstalled Smart Image Processor and now the DMXzone server formats have completely disappeared from the list of server formats.

I've tried manually typing in the code in the tutorial, but get stuck on the bit of code that refers to 'Thumbnail'.

I posted this question in the support forum for SMP, but haven't yet had a reply. Can anyone help?

Replies

Replied 22 Mar 2005 19:51:39
22 Mar 2005 19:51:39 Chris Charlton replied:
Sorry, but these forums cannot manage commercial extension posts. I appologize that you have yet received a reply in the SMP forum, but I'm sure someone will reply to your post.

- - -

For visitors <b>looking for help regarding problems with extensions they have purchased from DMXZone</b>. Please use the link below to visit the homepage and dedicated help forum created for your extension.

<u>Please Note: The extension homepage link usually contain useful information like FAQ's, Tutorials, and Support links for the extension.</u> www.dmxzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=29262&FORUM_ID=2&CAT_ID=2

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic