Forums

This topic is locked

Printing entire recordsets/across frames ?

Posted 10 Jun 2001 22:52:44
has voted
10 Jun 2001 22:52:44 Adam Cronin posted:
Heres a good one for you all : )

I have a page that displays a record at a time, with upto 50 records in all. At the moment the user navigates through each record at a time (still havent worked out a fix !), and theres also a print facility on each page, although it obviously only prints the record that is being displayed at the time. Im wondering if its possible to be able to print all 50 records in one click ?! Instead of going through each page and clicking the print button. Anyone got any ideas ?

Also (this is another page now) has anyone seen any extensions, or even know if its possible to print entire framesets, or at least be able to target a specific frame for printing ? I know theres a couple of extensions out at the moment, but none of them seem to be able to do this.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.<font face='Courier New'></font id='Courier New'>

Replies

Replied 10 Jun 2001 23:02:15
10 Jun 2001 23:02:15 Viktor Farcic replied:
When user press print button, redirect him to page with all records and print it.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Heres a good one for you all : )

I have a page that displays a record at a time, with upto 50 records in all. At the moment the user navigates through each record at a time (still havent worked out a fix !), and theres also a print facility on each page, although it obviously only prints the record that is being displayed at the time. Im wondering if its possible to be able to print all 50 records in one click ?! Instead of going through each page and clicking the print button. Anyone got any ideas ?

Also (this is another page now) has anyone seen any extensions, or even know if its possible to print entire framesets, or at least be able to target a specific frame for printing ? I know theres a couple of extensions out at the moment, but none of them seem to be able to do this.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.<font face='Courier New'></font id='Courier New'>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic