Forums

This topic is locked

Login Problems - URGENT

Posted 15 Oct 2004 00:19:55
has voted
15 Oct 2004 00:19:55 Jon Stanton posted:
Hi there

I've emailed 5 times about this but have still received no reply. Please, PLEASE can someone look into this with some urgency?

I have been a member of DMXZone for a long time and have purchased a number of extensions but I visited the site a couple of weeks ago and was greeted by a page asking for my email address. It didn't look very much like DMXZone and one or two images were broken links so I didn't trust it. As I couldn't reach the site without first entering an email address, I entered a fake one. I really didn't trust it. It looks like my account was updated to that address and my password reset so I can no longer log in or get a password reminder. As I have purchases on that account I need to get in. I'm interested in purchasing the extensions due for release any day now but can't without this first being sorted.

Please can someone get back to me ASAP on this one?

Many thanks

Jon

Replies

Replied 21 Oct 2004 22:38:24
21 Oct 2004 22:38:24 Jon Stanton replied:
Hi again

I seemed to receive an email saying that the email address had been changed and it included a password. However, this didn't work so I requested a reminder again and still haven't received it (several in fact).

It's now getting very urgent as you've release the Advanced HTML Editor 2 and I can't purchase as I need my login.

Please, PLEASE can someone at DMXZone get in contact with me. It's been about 3 weeks now.

Thank you.

Jon
Replied 28 Oct 2004 11:34:43
28 Oct 2004 11:34:43 Camillah Ringes replied:
Hi Jon,

You've e-mailed me 3 times, and I replied you all 3 times.
Best thing to do is handle this by e-mail and not public, can you get another e-mail addres where you are sure about nobody has acces too?

--------------------------------------------------
Camillah Ringes
Web Developer at Dynamic Zones
Manager at DMXzone.com
--------------------------------------------------

Reply to this topic