Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

PHP / MySQL Recordset MM_Error DWMX 6.1 Mac 10.3

Posted 28 Jul 2004 23:38:22
has voted
28 Jul 2004 23:38:22 adam test posted:
<b>PHP / MySQL Recordset MM_Error DWMX 6.1 Mac 10.3.4 accessing a Unix server</b>

I've got this weird error ... When I try to access a recordset I added called "rs_pref", I get the an "MM_Error". The weird thing is that on another page in another folder I set up the exact same recordset called "rs_pref" and the data comes up fine. So these are the steps to my error:

<li>1. Create a new php page.</li>
    <li>2. Add connection to database by connecting to the file in the "Connections" folder</li>
    <li>3. Go to "Bindings" panel and select "Recordset Query"</li>
    <li>4. In pop up window, name recordset "rs_pref", connect to database, choose table, set filters and sort, click "ok".</li>
    <li>5. <b>"rs_pref" recordset appears in bindings panel with "MM_Error" apearing instead of data.</b></li>

I once had a similar problem where I couldn't connect to the database, but everything seems to be connecting fine. Anybody got any ideas?

Replies

Replied 30 Jul 2004 03:49:47
30 Jul 2004 03:49:47 adam test replied:
This error is freaking me out. Some recordset's will pull up information fine, sometimes they won't. I check in site I've done in the past (that worked fine) and now they don't work.

I wiped dreamweaver off my machine, reinstalled it and the problem persists. <b>Recordsets were working, now they aren't.</b> Anyone got any ideas?

Reply to this topic