Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

www.basic-ultradev.com :(

Posted 24 Jan 2003 21:20:42
has voted
24 Jan 2003 21:20:42 Dean Blackborough posted:
Does this site still exist?

I am trying to do a horizontal repeat of a table which has 3 rows. Every piece of info that I find on how this may be done refers to 'Horizontal Looper 2' (looking good) but they all eventually link back to the above site which as far as I can see is dead.

Anyone know where I can download a copy of this to have a peek.

For one section of my site I have already used the excellent tutorial on Grafik Kaos but I am unable to get it to repeat a table that has three rows.

Basically I have to work out how to repeat a small table that has an image, artists name, and a resonably large comment. example -> www.galleryof3d.com/site/cream_01.htm

--------------------------------------
www.galleryof3d.com

Attempting to convert this to a database driven site - currently all individual pages. lol

Edited by - G3D on 24 Jan 2003 21:22:21

Replies

Replied 25 Jan 2003 18:48:31
25 Jan 2003 18:48:31 Frank tedtofston replied:
I have mx and have tried installing the horizontal looper extension, it only appears in the asp server model. The extension will do you no good in php mysql. You won't find anything in the extension that isn't in the tutorial you mentioned anyway.

I doubt that the basic ultradev guys are gone for good. It would be sad though, their dynamic sql search extension is very usefull.

Replied 25 Jan 2003 20:49:49
25 Jan 2003 20:49:49 asp asp replied:
actually. horizontal looper version 2.4.2 supports ASP VBScript and JavaScript, JSP, PHP, and Cold Fusion. if you give me your email i will send it to you!!
Replied 25 Jan 2003 23:13:27
25 Jan 2003 23:13:27 Dean Blackborough replied:
Cheers for the extension asp although it isn't actually showing up in MX.

I managed to get everything working though, just set up a simple looper using the tutorial and then placed another table inside the single table with the three rows and dynamic content that I need repeating, appears to work lovely.

--------------------------------------
www.galleryof3d.com

Attempting to convert this to a database driven site - currently all individual pages. lol

Reply to this topic