Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

My mail application launched !

Posted 05 Jan 2003 03:33:09
has voted
05 Jan 2003 03:33:09 suhail kaleem posted:
Hi

We are pleased to annouce that the long awaited arrival of My Mail Application  has now ended.  We thank everyone for bearing with us as our programmers have been putting final touchesto the application..

My mail application isa webbased email client built in asp script with out any use of asp components and DLL'S thus making it sutiable for shared hosting accounts .My Mail Application  is a revolutionary new application developed to meet your business needs and to make email management and business communications manageable and efficient.

You can learn more about the application and also place an order at www.mymailapp.com
The website has comprehnsive screen shots and demos of the applicaiton both for the user and administration.  Try an online demo and see for yourself what thus unique application  has to offer.

We hope you enjoy using My Mail Application  after downloading it and don't forget, ongoing support is available to all clients.

If you need assistance or have a question or query please fell free to email or submit a query through the website. 

Happy surfing!
Regards,
My Mail Application Management

Replies

Replied 11 Jan 2003 23:21:31
11 Jan 2003 23:21:31 suhail kaleem replied:
Hi,

We have pleasure in writing to you all to update you on My Mail Application.

Within just 2 days of its launch My Mail website www.mymailapp.com has attracted record number of visitors from all over the globe and our sales department have been inundated with orders. If you have placed an order, please bear with us while we process the orders.

If you have not yet placed an order, then we have some exciting news. We have received many emails for people who have not been able to purchase My Mail because of Financial reasons. To celebrate our success we would like everyone to experience My Mail. So if money was a problem then it isn't a problem any more. We have slashed the price to just $50. This is an introductory price only till the end of January.

Submit an order form at www.mymailapp.com. If oyu have any questions/ queries feel free to email

Happy Surfing!
My Mail Management Team

Reply to this topic