Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

HTML Editor

Posted 02 Sep 2002 20:23:52
has voted
02 Sep 2002 20:23:52 Brent Hardinge posted:
I am looking for something for adding my content managment section on my site like the Public Domain Online HTML Editor. I really like what they have done with that, but I am more picky and have more requirements. It must be multi-platform (mac, pc, linux), and it must work in netscape and explorer.

Does anyone know of something like that?

Thanks,

Brent

Replies

Replied 02 Sep 2002 23:06:53
02 Sep 2002 23:06:53 chief monkey replied:

I am working on a project called Rich Text Editor, that may do what you are after. Visit www.sourceforge.net and search for "Rich text Editor"

George

Everybody has got to be somewhere
Replied 02 Sep 2002 23:15:20
02 Sep 2002 23:15:20 Brent Hardinge replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I am working on a project called Rich Text Editor, that may do what you are after. Visit www.sourceforge.net and search for "Rich text Editor"
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Can you give me a url. I didn't come up with anything on a search...
Replied 03 Sep 2002 16:41:08
03 Sep 2002 16:41:08 chief monkey replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Can you give me a url. I didn't come up with anything on a search...

sourceforge.net/projects/richtext/

George

Everybody has got to be somewhere
Replied 03 Sep 2002 16:47:39
03 Sep 2002 16:47:39 Brent Hardinge replied:

Just wondering if you actually read my post. I said that I was looking for something that worked in Netcape and IE and Mac and PC. IE's proprietary active.x objects do not fullfill that need.

Thanks though.

brent
Replied 10 Sep 2002 02:47:41
10 Sep 2002 02:47:41 Andrew Ross replied:
I have been looking for the same thing, but this is all I have come up with to date. The first one is free and the other two are $9.95 and $19.95. If anyone knows of any others please let us know.

www.unica.edu/uicfreesoft/wysiwyg_web_edit/info_wysiwyg_web_edit_eng.html

www.labs4.com/go/index.php?p=products&w=htmleditbox

www.editworkspro.com/

Cheers,

Andrew

Reply to this topic