Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

Recordset not showing up in the recordset menu

Posted 23 Aug 2002 04:10:24
has voted
23 Aug 2002 04:10:24 Tim Lunceford posted:
Hi all!!

I've just made the venture to the php world and am still learning the lingo a bit, so forgive me if i quote something in-accuratly. I am currentling running IIS5.0, MySQL, and PHP4. Now I have used Ultradev to create my current site, but it is in ASP. I want to switch to PHP. Not really convert the site, but I want to build additional pages that will work with the XOOPS portal. Now that you have an idea of what I am after, here is my problem. I downloaded the server model, got the site setup right, all the connections connected, but when I create a recordset it doesn't show up in the list. I cannot create dynamic contenct because UD doesn't think that I have created a recordset. Any ideas on this? Thanks for the help in advance.

Tim

Replies

Replied 23 Aug 2002 04:14:43
23 Aug 2002 04:14:43 Tim Lunceford replied:
NM, found the answer right after I posted this.

Replied 23 Aug 2002 12:39:07
23 Aug 2002 12:39:07 Tim Lunceford replied:
Well that didnt work...... bummer... Ok, Well I guess I am back to square one. I tried uninstalling the extension then reinstalling it. No go. Any advice here?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
NM, found the answer right after I posted this.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic