Posted 31 Jul 2002 19:59:39
has voted
31 Jul 2002 19:59:39 Eddie Adamsociety posted:
anyone could recomment me a good mailing newsletter system with html

Sean

Replies

Replied 05 Aug 2002 01:41:31
05 Aug 2002 01:41:31 Sam John replied:
There are tho8usandds of options. A basic one is an extension through UDzone www.udzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=4&NewsId=1833
it is a bit fiddly but it works well once you get it to.
You could also try Infacta www.infacta.com which is a stand alone program which sends HTML and plain text emails from a database, we use it and it is very good basic system.
We also use Graycorp www.graycorp.com.au for data solutions and they are currently finishing a web based email solution which does everything you may need.
Another solution is from Pensaworks www.pensaworks.com which looks very good but we have never used it.

Hope this helps>
Replied 09 Aug 2002 18:14:50
09 Aug 2002 18:14:50 Viktor Farcic replied:
If you're working with ASP send me a mail to and I'll give you newsletter I'm working on.

Viktor Farcic
www.farcic.com
TalkZone Manager
Replied 15 Mar 2003 12:59:47
15 Mar 2003 12:59:47 Adam Davies replied:
vfarcic - I would be interested as well, i've been looking at various newsletter extensions but they all seem to be that you can only send to all the members, I've been trying to find one where you can send to different groups i.e if you have customers and admins then you would be able to select who you want to send the newsletter to or you could select both and it would be sent to both, one of my clients is going to have about 10 different groups but wants to be able to send out a newsletter by selecting group 2,5 & 6 and ignore the rest (if you get what I mean). anyone know of an newsletter extension that can do this???

Reply to this topic