Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

microsoft access report

Posted 10 Mar 2002 17:28:29
has voted
10 Mar 2002 17:28:29 David Jackson posted:
i have developed a password protected site which refers to a ms access db to check access level against password. you can also update and create user accounts as an administrator of the site.
I have created a report in ms access and want to print this via a button on my web page. how do i do this
i know how to display table contents from the database but i want to print the report which looks at the table contents (dont need to disply the Access report, just print it)

Replies

Replied 10 Mar 2002 21:22:02
10 Mar 2002 21:22:02 Viktor Farcic replied:
Why don't you create web page for printing?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
i have developed a password protected site which refers to a ms access db to check access level against password. you can also update and create user accounts as an administrator of the site.
I have created a report in ms access and want to print this via a button on my web page. how do i do this
i know how to display table contents from the database but i want to print the report which looks at the table contents (dont need to disply the Access report, just print it)

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Viktor Farcic

TalkZone Manager

Reply to this topic