Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

Major bugs in Interakt's NeXTensio Improved List

Posted 08 Mar 2002 19:47:31
has voted
08 Mar 2002 19:47:31 brett brewer posted:
I'd love to hear from anyone out there who has successfully used the NeXTensio "improved list" object. I have spent over a week working with their tech support to no avail. They are now telling me it's a Win2K/PHP problem and that it works fine on Linux, but I get identical results with a commercial Linux host I tested. The following is a summary of the errors and their triggers...

The delete,update and new record functions all fail on both PC and Mac browsers as far as I can tell. My "php.ini" file is set with the following parameters:

error_reporting= E_ALL & ~(E_NOTICE | E_WARNING);
but I also tried:
error_reporting= E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE;

When choosing "update" from the detail.php page or "new" record on the index.php page, I get a standard web server error for "page not found". When choosing "delete" on the delete confirmation page, I get:

An error occured!
Error no: 1054
Error message: Unknown column 'nolink' in 'where clause'

Please note: these errors appear to be occuring AFTER the actions have taken place on the database. New records are being created and updated and deleted. I've tried everything I know of to fix this problem, including installing clean copies of all relevant software. I'm stumped.

Reply to this topic