Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

How to upload file from ASP

Posted 01 Mar 2002 00:32:19
has voted
01 Mar 2002 00:32:19 Hang Hang posted:
I have found the uploadFile in ASPSmart but i don't really know how to put the DLL on my server. There is the documentation that show how to setup dll. I did it but it won't work.

Could someone help me Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.....

Replies

Replied 01 Mar 2002 09:18:06
01 Mar 2002 09:18:06 Viktor Farcic replied:
Most of shared hostings will not allow you to install COM/DLL component. Why don't you try using Pure ASP Upload. For version 2 you'll need to pay 50$ (www.udzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=3&NewsId=1622). On the other hand, version 1 is a free product (www.udzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=3&NewsId=20). Take a look at the features of both versions before you decide. Advantage of Pure ASP Upload is that it doesn't use any component.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I have found the uploadFile in ASPSmart but i don't really know how to put the DLL on my server. There is the documentation that show how to setup dll. I did it but it won't work.

Could someone help me Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.....

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Viktor Farcic

TalkZone Manager

Reply to this topic