Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

i have a problem

Posted 28 Feb 2002 01:46:17
has voted
28 Feb 2002 01:46:17 Jaime Romo posted:
ok let me explain it:
i have a page with a form and i use aspupload, it also insert all the fileds in to a database on the files folder,
then i have another page with a recorset that diaplays the file name, what i whant is that when u click on the file name u can download the file
i cant make it work
the download page is inside a folder named download and the file to download is on the main root inside another folder named files
how can i do that
thanks

Visit my home page
www.cancuncoral.com

Replies

Replied 28 Feb 2002 10:10:44
28 Feb 2002 10:10:44 Viktor Farcic replied:
When you have a problem, please don't post the same question three times. I deleted other two. Let's keep this forum nice and clen.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
ok let me explain it:
i have a page with a form and i use aspupload, it also insert all the fileds in to a database on the files folder,
then i have another page with a recorset that diaplays the file name, what i whant is that when u click on the file name u can download the file
i cant make it work
the download page is inside a folder named download and the file to download is on the main root inside another folder named files
how can i do that
thanks

Visit my home page
www.cancuncoral.com
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Viktor Farcic

TalkZone Manager

Reply to this topic