PHP

This topic is locked

Weird error - 404/File not Found when logged in

Posted 08 Feb 2002 12:07:55
has voted
08 Feb 2002 12:07:55 D Adema posted:
Hello everyone,

Can anybody help me with the following problem:

I'm working on a site that uses a login procedure that validates two kinds of users: advertisers and subscribers. It uses session to remember both users. The problem is that whenever I'm logged in as a subscriber every activated link gives an 'HTTP 404 - File Not Found'-error, even when I give each link an 'absolute' path. The weird thing is that it doesn't do this when logged in as an advertiser even though the PHP/source code is identical to the 'subscriber'-login, minus the session-name and the login-redirects.
Both logins and all the other related content are situated in the same directory (/Content), except for one - wiz_advert_setmaincat2.php (/Wizards). I found that this is the only file that can be approached when logged on as a subscriber.

Here are the source codes of the discussed files:

The subscriber login file, 'abo_login.php'>

< LONG CODE SAMPLE DELETED >

In advance I thank everybody for their help.

DJ Adema
Webdeveloper
GoMotion BV
www.gomotion.nl

Edited by - rawveg on 08 Feb 2002 18:38:03

Replies

Replied 08 Feb 2002 18:39:45
08 Feb 2002 18:39:45 Tim Green replied:
Sorry, I am becoming less tolerant of these "Here's my broken code, fix it" postings. Especially when people are posting code listings that are so long.

If you can't even narrow down the problem to a specific code block region, then please do not post.

Tim Green

Extension & PHP TalkZone Manager
<font size=1>-------------------------------------------
<i>Please read the Forum FAQ before posting
a question to this TalkZone.</i>
-------------------------------------------
www.UDzone.com : A dynamic Dreamweaver,
Ultradev and Fireworks site for developers
by developers.
-------------------------------------------</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic