Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

ImpAKT - Why does it create two recordsets?

Posted 29 Nov 2001 22:04:31
has voted
29 Nov 2001 22:04:31 David Fee posted:
I just purchased the ImpAKT upgrade for DW and when I create a recordset in the data bindings window, it appears to create two identical recordsets. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal?
Thanks,
dave67

Replies

Replied 05 Dec 2001 12:10:23
05 Dec 2001 12:10:23 Tim Green replied:
IMPAkT does not create 2 identical recordsets. If you are getting this while using any of the MoveTo behaviours then the second recordset is actually slightly different, and is only active during particular portions of code execution.

If, however, you find that you are getting 2 recordsets when creating a standard recordset and are doing nothing else, then report this issue to the IMPAkT bugtracker at www.interakt.ro

Tim Green

Extension & PHP TalkZone Manager
<font size=1>-------------------------------------------
<i>Please read the Forum FAQ before posting
a question to this TalkZone.</i>
-------------------------------------------
www.UDzone.com : A dynamic Dreamweaver,
Ultradev and Fireworks site for developers
by developers.
-------------------------------------------</font id=size1>
Replied 22 Jan 2002 19:09:57
22 Jan 2002 19:09:57 David Fee replied:
Tim,
I figured out why I was getting duplicated recordsets whenever I created a recordset. In another posted topic about using Phakt and Impakt, you mentioned renaming the configuration folder to allow both extensions to be used because only one of these extensions can be used at a time. At the the, I didn't know this and installed both Phakt and Impakt extensions and went back to work. This is when I started getting duplicated recordsets. Now that only one extension is installed, I only get one recordset.
Dave

Reply to this topic